Asus Eee PC in my little town

  • Subject: Asus Eee PC in my little town
  • From: Chris Ahlstrom <linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 09:48:50 -0400
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Was in Target this morning buying some snacks for work, when I wander over
to the electronics section and see a display of the Asus Eee PC, running
Linux.

Schweeeeet!

A little pricey at $300, but I'm going to work on my wifely wheedling
<grin>.

When you see Linux in the wild in this parochial podunk, you know it's
getting some traction!

--
What really shapes and conditions and makes us is somebody only a few of
us ever have the courage to face: and that is the child you once were,