[News] Additional Software That Makes Firefox So Good

FireFox 3 Add-ons Recommendation List

,----[ Quote ]
| The add-ons listed here will block ads, expand functionality, notify you when
| you have mail, or just help you make web pages. Each add-on listed below is
| an excellent addition to the browser in its own way. The success of the
| Firefox 2 Add-ons list really drives us to get this up-to-date.
`----

http://www.synergymx.com/page.php?Title=FireFox_3_Add-ons_Recommendation_List/

Firefox Add-ons - Manage browser add-ons in centralized manner - Tutorial

,----[ Quote ]
| Firefox 3 has been out some time and I just realized I have not reviewed it
| all. Well, it's about time. Today, I'm going to talk about Firefox add-ons.
| Veteran Firefox users need no introduction, but hold your horses! Firefox 3
| brings in a new, refreshing centralized way of managing the add-ons, without
| bothering with manual visiting different websites and downloading themes and
| extensions. This may be something you did not know - or just plain missed,
| being used to Firefox the way it was up until version 3.
`----

http://www.dedoimedo.com/computers/firefox_addons.html

The 10 lamest Firefox add-ons

,----[ Quote ]
| We have angels and devils living in our heads, and they're having a fight
| about Firefox.
`----

http://www.techradar.com/news/internet/web/the-10-lamest-firefox-add-ons-479870

Privacy UI

,----[ Quote ]
| As many of you probably know, I’ve been a big proponent of adding a private
| browsing mode to Firefox ever since I joined Mozilla (technically I was even
| advocating for the feature while in the process of interviewing here). So
| after two years, you can’t imagine how pleased I am to finally be doing some
| design work as we prepare to ship the feature. We all owe a tremendous thanks
| to Ehsan for his awesome work and consistent determination to get the feature
| implemented.
`----

http://blog.mozilla.com/faaborg/2008/10/27/privacy-ui/

Recent:

Mozilla Firefox 3.1 on Its Way to Setting Web Video Standard

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Mozilla-Firefox-3-1-on-It-039-s-Way-to-Setting-Web-Video-Standard-91432.shtml