Re: The Ingenuous Funkenbusch was: [Roy Schestowitz is Intellectually Dishonest]

After takin' a swig o' grog, Erik Funkenbusch belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 05:00:07 -0500, Terry Porter wrote:
>
>> Erik, you're nothing more than an ingenuous Wintroll, posting here for
>> the last decade, against the COLA charter.
>
> Before you start harping about COLA charters, why don't you criticize Roy,
> who has posted more off-charter messages to COLA than everyone else
> combined in the entire history of COLA.

Pfffft.  Jeezuz, Erik, not when I'm sipping a beer!

> But you don't do that, because you're the kind of person who criticizes
> others for what he himself does.  In other words, a Hypocrite.

Ahhh, good to see Erik has stooped to the specious hypocrite claim.

Capitalized, at that!

And, of course, Erik screwed up the logic.  "You harp about my
off-charter posts; why don't you harp about Roy's?  But you're
criticizing me for what you do."  (Here, Erik subtly redirects Roy's
actions onto Terry.  That way he can then, illogically, say...) "You're
a Hypocrite."

--
I do not know myself and God forbid that I should.
		-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe