Re: Why Software Patents Are Bad and How TiVo Exploits Them

Just on general principles, Ray, if the last year of a presidential cycle is god-awful, can you imagine how the first year will be for companies that are into consumer discretionaries?

"raylopez99" <raylopez99@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:529cfec1-5f9f-48cc-8661-e1eebcda09a6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Oct 25, 2:07 am, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>