Re: ATTN: Does Roy Schestowitz troll any other Linux NG(s) besides this one? Or is he locked in on this one?

____/ ml2mst on Monday 20 October 2008 08:59 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz schreef:
>>
>> ____/ Sinister Midget on Monday 20 October 2008 05:41 : \____
>>
>>> On 2008-10-19, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:

>>> It's not worth it. Trust me. I lower the filters every once in awhile.
>>> After the nausea wears off sufficiently I put 'em back pronto.
>>
>> The Gary Stewart Munchkin is nauseating. It'll be the first one to have the
>> filters re-enabled.
>>
>> It's still funny to see the **it they say, at least just for a while.
>
> He he, I wish you luck with your experiment. I did it a couple of times,
> using Google groups and even responded. However it lasted for 48 hours,
> before I came to the conclusion, it was only a waste of bandwith.

I have a 100Mbit connection, so it's more a waste of time than bandwidth. One
way to keep track of everything in COLA is to cull out the Microsoft Munchkin
propaganda. It's not only a distraction, but it's also a waste of perfectly
good pixels.

> No sane person can excapt that Gary Stewart, Hadron Quark, Clogwog and
> DFS are really /that/ stupid and bigoted.

Maybe I'll go back to the killfile later today.

> Within a couple of hours, the answers to your questions will be
> confirmed. Because - believe it or not - they actually /are/ that stupid
> and bigoted /indeed/.
>
> So sad, no cure, complete waste of time and energy.
>
> Anyway, have fun on your trollhunt :-)
>
> [sigsnip]

They won't last for long. Microsoft sinks like a rock (no savings, debt
looming, bad products, "7" confirmed by Ballmer to be just another Vista and
XBox360 dying a slow painful death, just like Zune). Microsoft's chiefs are
escaping the company, which utterly fails to reshape itself for a Web era and
a Renaissance of the days of sharing source code.

Roy S. Schestowitz     | Vista - Windows for zombies (and human beings)
         run-level 5  Oct 15 15:52                   last=S