Re: [News] Italian University Offers Course on Free Software

Hadron wrote:
"Phil Da Lick!" <phil_the_lick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Hadron wrote:
Sure. Pay lots of programmers to port it and then give it to the
competition! No wonder your little nanobot business tanked.
Here we go folks. Another stinker from our resident "True Linux
Advocate".

Whas OSS got to do with Linux?

You have no idea how freedom works.

You have no idea about how anything works - least of all a business and
the costs involved in SW development.

You are a truly cretinous idiot. If someone wants to give their work away for free, or fund another project thats up to them.

And you need to hone your [lack of] business acumen. Look up risk analysis some time.