Re: [Idiot] [Rival] Roy Schestowitz: I am a dishonest scumbag liar

http://www.businessreviewonline.com/os/archives/2008/10/ballmers_20_bes.html

> Do show exactly where the CEO of Microsoft says that the company is
> worthless. Oh that's right, it's just another lie.

Google is your friend....

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0EIN/is_1999_Sept_24/ai_55846582

And 28,900 more....

> What Ballmer does *correctly* point out is that the dot-com bubble did
> overvalue a lot of technology stocks that had no business model, no profit
> and no future. You know... the "Roy Schestowitz" of companies... worthless
> shit.

Balmer couldn't "POINT" if his life depended on it... He's as wreckless as a
tractor-trailer going down a highway without a steering wheel....

                             From the desk of:
                             Jerome D. McBride

   20:25:18 up 16 days, 43 min,  5 users,  load average: 0.14, 0.10, 0.02