[News] Screenshots Show the Beauty of Ubuntu GNU/Linux (Customised)

Cool Ubuntu Screenshots

,----[ Quote ]
| I was browsing over Ubuntu Forums yesterday and came across a cool thread
| filled with uploaded screenshots users have taken of their desktops.  You’ll
| find this thread here, but please note that you need to login if you wish to
| see all the uploads in the thread.  Below is a small selection of some of my
| favorites.
`----

http://davestechsupport.com/blog/2008/10/12/cool-ubuntu-screenshots/

15 Weirdest, Coolest, and Funniest Tux Images

,----[ Quote ]
| Tux, the world famous symbol of Linux, can be seen all throughout the
| interwebs. Some Linux enthusiasts are just crazy about this cute penguin that
| they posted images of Tux in all forms and sizes. So, it is only appropriate
| to give them proper credit by showing some of those images here.
|
| Here's a collection of 15 weirdest, coolest, and funniest images of Tux.
| Enjoy!
`----

http://www.junauza.com/2008/10/15-weirdest-coolest-and-funniest-tux.html

Related:

KDE 4.1: Visual Changelog (rev 783000)

,----[ Quote ]
| You don’t always see this in the official changelogs but the KDE 4
| development is progressing in an extraordinary speed. After a deep look at
| rev 777000 we are presenting you a new visual review of changes made to KDE 4
| during the last couple of weeks.
`----

http://polishlinux.org/kde/kde-41-visual-changelog-rev-783000/

KDE 4 rev 790000: Better stability and performance

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://polishlinux.org/kde/kde-4-rev-790000-better-stability-and-performance/