> Mark Kent wrote:
>
>> SomeBloke <stuff@xxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>>> MY GOD!!!  I agree with Hardon. Pass the bucket!
>>>

>> Are there any corporate lans which don't have domains?
>>

> Actually, I doubt that very much, at least for any setup involving many
> windows boxen. Your friendly small business next door might do without

I wouldn't consider a small business to be a corporate, corporates are
very large companies, sometimes government owned/run.

Anyway, it would appear that Mr Gruff's analysis was, in fact, correct.

--
| mark at ellandroad dot demon dot co dot uk                           |
| Open platforms prevent vendor lock-in.  Own your Own services!       |