Re: [News] [Rival] More Class Action Headaches Over Vista Collusion, Lies

> Your system has 101 updates pending
> Your account has $259 in compensation awaiting
>
> Would you like to restart now?
>
>  [OK] [Cancel] [Allow] [Abort] [Quit] [Later]

You forgot:

[Test] [Apply] [Yes] [No] [Exit] [Confirm] [Agree] [Disagree] and ...

[x] I have read and agree with all of the above choices
[x] I acknowledge that Microsoft may, at its discretion, share my
    answer with selected Microsoft business partners
[x] I agree to the Terms and Conditions of answering this question
[x] Microsoft may change my answer at its discretion without notice
[x] I give my consent for Microsoft to access all the private data on
    my computer, and to delete or change anything as they require for
    my compliance with the Terms and Conditions of this agreement
[x] I have never read a Microsoft license, T&C or AUP document, and
    never will, because I am stupid

Please select your mailing preference:

[x] I wish to opt-in to receiving correspondence from selected Microsoft
    business partners
[ ] I do not wish to opt-out of receiving correspondence from selected
    Microsoft business partners

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
|  the most practical one. That point of view lasted for maybe two
|  weeks after initial exposure to Lisp."   ~ Constantine Vetoshev

 07:46:33 up 51 days,  4:59,  5 users,  load average: 3.81, 4.06, 4.07