Re: [News] [Rival] Vista at 4% in Businesses After Almost 2 years

Micoshaft asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock Moshe Goldfarb
wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Department of Marketing:

> On Sun, 05 Oct 2008 14:52:33 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Brit Business Users Not Warm on Vista
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>| More than half (58 per cent) of businesses using Microsoft technology
>>| are "exploiting" Windows XP compared to just four per cent for Vista,
>>| according to the 'reality checkers' research by the Corporate IT Forum
>>| (Tif), seen exclusively by silicon.com.
>
> Linux is less than 1 percent after 15 years of being free.....

You merely have to prove that with any approved statistic.

Since we know you can't you may as well accept Linux has
higher market share than you claim.

Micoshaft makes use of unapproved false statistics
in its SEC filings. I'm surprised no investor has sued.
Even PISTA sales are not genuine. They are copies shipped
to vendors gathering dust in warehouses; not actual copies sold by vendors.

Linux now sells 3 million+ embedded Linux gadgets PER DAY.
Some 270 billion dollars in annual figures.
If it weren't for Linux, the electronics high street market
would not exist today.
Everything from flat TVs, DVD players, routers, satnavs, to MP3 players and
set top boxes contains Linux.
More reasons for product line managers to specify Linux
in all their products and create new products with Linux to get more
benefits out of Linux.

And Desktop Linux expanding at the rate of at least 1 million new installs
per week.