Re: RMS Looks Beyond Dying Proprietary Software, Slams Clouds

  this bit o' wisdom:

> Stallman warns against cloud computing
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| In an interview reported by The Guardian, he said, "It's stupidity. It's
>| worse than stupidity: it's a marketing hype campaign."
>|
>| Stallman warns that cloud computing is simply a trap to entice users' into
>| entrusting their data and computing applications to proprietary systems that
>| are beyond their own control and which service providers could make more and
>| more expensive for users over time. He doesn't trust the vendors.
> `----
>
> http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2008/09/30/stallman-warns-against-cloud

No shit, Richard.

Can't have a knowledgable user, can ye?

Those kind always find ways ta cheat ya out of yer due!

Arrrrrrgh, me hearties!  Chain those scalliwags to our business silo,
laddies!

--
Will credit-swap for food.
   -- Wall Street