Re: Alex Jones claims Microsoft is a front for IBM

Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> ____/ Linonut on Sunday 07 September 2008 12:14 : \____
>
>> * Roy Schestowitz peremptorily fired off this memo:
>>
>>> ____/ Darth Chaos on Saturday 06 September 2008 21:38 : \____

>>> No, PJ is a front for IBM.
>>
>> Heh heh.
>>
>>> [sarcasm /]
>>
>> Even that tag won't help Moshe.  Prepare for another parental scolding
>> or loony-tunes rant, depending on his medication level.
>
> A few days ago I linked to Bill Beebe's support of Maureen O'Gara's spying and
> was asked to replace that link so as to avoid proximity to the libel.
>
> The Munchkins love some good libel. And they dare call "lies" and "spam" to
> news articles.

Why is your PGP key linked as "sch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" where that site is
some half arsed show piece of closed source flash ? And poorly done at
that.

--
"For example, user interfaces are _usually_ better in commercial software.
I'm not saying that this is always true, but in many cases the user