Re: {NEWS] Roy aka Racine Schestowitz is a machine gun posting whore.

COLA Fish and Game wrote:
Phil Da Lick! wrote:
Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 08:08:50 -0400, COLA People Controller wrote:

Racine Schestowitz stands on the corner everyday in the NG. Is Schestowitz being paid?

Of course he/she is being paid.
It's obvious.

Also unimportant.

To see you Shoe Stings Da Licky respond to it, it's very important. This tells me that you are a follower, and I doubt that you're making the big *Director* decisions for the slums IT department you control, family owned.

At best, you can probably order a #2 pencil, a legal pad and take notes at all family meetings.

We don't have meetings dumbass, we're a small company. Try and keep up.