Re: [News] New Zealand Herald Compared GNU/Linux and Vista

bbgruff wrote:

>> http://www.nzherald.co.nz/category/story.cfm?c_id=55&objectid=10530745
>
>Nice article, I thought - and quite balanced.  In fact, I found it difficult
>to disagree with his observations and findings, even though he called it a
>4:3 win for MS.  If one admits to being "a bit tech, savvy" of course, that
>completely turns his conclusion around and more, which again is imo to be
>expected at least.

They key point from the review, IMO, is "neither will suit everyone".

This obvious point is seemingly lost on our fsckwitted Wintrolls -
choice is good.  The M$ products are not right for everyone.  Linux is
a superior option, for large segments of the market.