Re: Governments' Suppression of Freedom and Rights in the Rise?

On Sep 4, 8:25 pm, "Moshe Goldfarb." <brick_n_st...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 23:52:07 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> > International Action Day «Freedom not fear - Stop the surveillance mania!» on

> Fine take down all your cameras in GB and the next time your subway system
> gets bombed don't come crawling to the rest of the world.

New York has thousands of cameras. There are ATMs at almost every
street corner, there are cameras in every subway station, and there
are cameras that catch people who run red lights, but they can also
look down the streets as well.

Typically they record about 48 hours worth of information on a
rotating basis.  If nothing "interesting" happens, all of the images
are erased.  But if someone gets robbed, murdered, or otherwise
attacked, the forensics can help identify a perpetrator, and the
camera records can place the perpetrator in the area at the right
time.

Most stores also have such cameras, and also keep similar recordings.
In addition, the EZ-Pass can place your car, and any use of a credit
card can place your location.  Even your internet activity can be used
to help provide an alibi.

Privacy is an illusion these days.  It was publicly shattered when the
1993 world trade center attack occurred.  The FBI made public how they
found the perpetrators, and it became pretty hard to argue with the
evidence.  Similar cameras and credit card records were also used to
identify and convict the Oklahoma Bombers.

You probably didn't know that if you have a laptop, it's possible for
a hacker to remotely turn on your microphone and/or Web cam without
you knowing it.

> BTW you idiots are your own worst enemies.

> I hear GB will be a Muslim state in 75 years if immigration continues at
> the current rate.

If you've ever spent time in the Middle East, you would know why.  In
Pakistan, 5 women were buried alive because they wanted to choose
their own husbands.  They were shot, but not fatally, then covered
with dirt by a bull-dozer.

In the US, we have a growing Islamic population, especially in the
African American community.  Islam seems to be a very effective "Faith
Based Program" at reforming delinquents and convicts, and transforms
them into responsible members of society.