Re: Schestowitz Pleasing his Masters again...

Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 20:23:39 +0200, Hadron wrote:

Tim Smith <reply_in_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

In article <ZcednQ_sf9OQ0yDVnZ2dnUVZ8h6dnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
 "Phil Da Lick!" <phil_the_lick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[News] [Old] Microsoft is a Financial Fraud (Like Enron), Says Top
Microsofter!

I could on for pages though but you already know that....

Again, relevant to the charter of the group. Sorry if this confuses you.
Have you ever actually read the charter?
Advocating the use and market penetration of linux will always involve discussion of its competitors. Or should we refer to them as "competitor a" and "competitor b" to make you feel a bit better?
A simple "no" would have been sufficient. For reference, here is the complete charter:

   For discussion of the benefits of Linux compared to other operating
   systems

It is not "For posts about all thing concerning, no matter how tangentially, Linux".
Interesting. COLA's stupidest "advocate" High Plains Hypocrite used to
waffle on about the "charter" a lot too. I wonder if by chance he and
Phil are related?

Sure seems that way at times.

Sorry to disappoint but no, and I have read the charter briefly. And you dimwits can split the hair as narrow as you like. Discussing the negative aspects of windows and microsft is relevant to the charter of the group whether you pissing like it or not.