Re: Is Roy Schestowitz Mentally Ill?

* Phil Da Lick! peremptorily fired off this memo:

> Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
>> On Tue, 2 Sep 2008 21:49:05 -0400, Linonut wrote:
>>
>>> * Moshe Goldfarb. peremptorily fired off this memo:
>>>
>>> <lunatic cyber-stalking snipped>
>>>
>>> And you accuse others of receiving orders from the subject of your
>>> obsession, while you practically have your nose in his sphincter!
>>
>> Sorry dude I copied that off of digg.com and BTW only a completely bonkers
>> mental case would even remotely try to imply that Microsoft or the Govt is
>> responsible for a madman like Hans Resier murdering his wife.
>>
>> It's nauseating the way you defend your master, Roy Schestowitz.
>>
>> Isn't it time to jump up on his lap for a bone or something?
>
> Isn't it about time your schestowitz lap bone subsided?
>
> Seriously, your obsession is getting weird.

Well, look at what Moshe tried to do above.  All in one sentence,
claiming that Roy is my "master" (LOL!), the I defend him in general,
that I defended him on this topic in particular, and that I do it to
a sickening degree.

All I did was snip Moshe's lunatic rantings!  Mostly unread, since
they were obviously rantings.

--
To thine own self be true.  (If not that, at least make some money.)