[News] [Rival] Seinfeld Can't Save Microsoft from Drowning

Can Jerry Seinfeld save Microsoft?

,----[ Quote ]
| So the question becomes not whether the campaign will stink, but how bad.
|
| I have come up with three possibilities. The kindest one would be "just
| stinks." After that comes "stinks to high heaven," followed by the
| frightful "What are they thinking!?"
|
| [...]
|
| So we'll all await these new messages from Microsoft knowing that they will
| probably not stink to high heaven, but merely just stink.
`----

http://www.bi-me.com/main.php?id=23823&t=1&c=129&cg=4&mset=1011

Microsoft sees end of Windows era

http://www.varsity.co.nz/content/view/2058/162/

Recent:

Microsoft loses 90 Billion Dollars [in less than a year]

http://slated.org/microsoft_loses_90_billion_dollars

Microsoft to kill Windows with 'web-centric' Midori?

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft continues to downplay the importance of Midori by saying it is just
| a research project.
`----

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/07/30/microsoft_midori_technical_details/

Microsoft Is Giving Up on Windows