Re: [Monopoly] Microsoft's 'I'm a PC' ad images made on Macs

Verily I say unto thee, that nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx spake thusly:
> On Sep 19, 7:43 pm, Sinister Midget <fardblos...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBas...
>>
>>    September 18, 2008 (Computerworld)  Several digital images that
>>    Microsoft Corp. has posted on its Web site to trumpet its new "I'm a
>>    PC" advertising campaign were actually created on Macs, according to
>>    the files' originating-software stamp.
[...]
>> Look at the incompetents most of you Wintards trust to keep you paid.
[...]
> Not to mention...
>
> "Of course, it’s also ironic that they chose Seinfeld, who was not
> only featured in a Think Different ad by Apple back at the height of
> his popularity (below), but that Seinfeld also prominently displayed
> Macs in his fictitious apartment throughout the entire run of his TV
> show."
>
> http://www.roughlydrafted.com/2008/09/18/microsofts-300-million-ad-campaign-tumbles-with-new-pc-ads/#more-2533

Truly desperate times for the Vole.

How embarrassing. They should really try to die with dignity.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| By bucking Microsoft for open source, says Gunderloy, "I'm no
| longer contributing to the eventual death of programming."
| ~ http://www.linux.com/feature/142083

 07:23:30 up 35 days,  4:36,  5 users,  load average: 1.67, 1.06, 0.44