Re: [News] Google's GNU/Linux Phones May Be One Week Away

____/ Linonut on Monday 15 September 2008 21:54 : \____

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/15/technology/15google.html?_r=1&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss&oref=slogin

http://www.webpronews.com/topnews/2008/03/17/google-exec-android-to-beat-iphone

http://blog.internetnews.com/skerner/2008/03/iphone-vs-android-an-open-sour.html

http://www.news.com/Feeling-the-heat-at-Microsoft/2008-1012_3-6232458.html?tag=ne.fd.mnbc

> I think you can give that one a rest, Roy!

Yeah, I guess it has been absorbed by now. Sort of like a Big Truth.

- --
                ~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    #00ff00 Day - Basket Case