Re: Flatfish again planting "evidence"

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 13:49:20 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote:

> Hadron wrote:
>
>> Peter Köhlmann <peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxx> writes:
>>
>>> The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

>>> Make me
>>>
>>> Should keep you from "planting evidence"
>>>
>>> You are disgusting, Gary Stewart. Not even Snot Michael Glasser is doing
>>> such filthy stuff you are *again* attempting
>>
>> No. But you are. Posting comments about his business and his family.
>>

> Which he himself links to, you forgot to mention

And not only *that*, but Michael Snit Glasser has *openly* discussed his
Prescott Computer Guy website just recently with Linonut:

<quote>
The document located at <http://prescottcomputerguy.org/>  was
successfully checked as XHTML 1.0 Transitional. This means that the
resource in question identified itself as "XHTML 1.0 Transitional"
and that we successfully performed a formal validation using an SGML
or XML Parser (depending on the markup language used).
<Unquote>

> He is whining and moaning that he is called by his name. Then he should
> perhaps not use his trolling site in every post he makes, where *he*
> *himself* is talking about himself, his "business" (phony as it probably
> is) and his family
>
> Snot Michael Glasser is the only person on earth responsible for what is
> happening to him. He is constantly lying, misrepresenting and misquoting.
> He is making up "evidence". He constantly brings up old threads and lies
> about them, like that two years old "forged PDFs" from CSMA. He makes
> idiotic blunders like the "EXIF fiasco" and then starts to lie about the
> things. Nobody is as dishonest as Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Brock
> McNuggets/Michael Glasser. He is just not as disgusting and a racist like
> flatfish. But that is about the only positive thing to say about that twit
>

> And I note that you don't say a single word about flatfishs disgusting posts
> about Roy

Naturally, as Hadron Quack is a fellow troll.

--
Did you know?
Hardon Quack & his wife divorced over religious differences.