Re: Roy Schestowitz Hospitalized?

____/ Peter Köhlmann on Sunday 14 September 2008 23:38 : \____

> The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:
>
>> Was Roy 'Racine' Schestowitz recently hospitalized?
>>
>> I sure hope not.
>>

> So you are again at "planting evidence", flatfish.
> Only to be "found" later by you.
> It certainly is difficult to imagine how someone can sink *that* deep
>
> < snip flatfish plantings >

Your libel is noted, Gary Stewart, aka "Flatfish", AKA "Moshe Goldfarb".

For those who wish to pursue (and have the time) to take Gary to prison, here
is a past USENET message:

He mainly focuses on /comp.os.linux.advocacy/ but he regularly (cross-)posts
to other groups, & to non-computer related groups.

Gary Stewart on c-24-60-155-178.hsd1.ma.comcast.net

This was investigated & tied this very same address to the "linux-sux troll.
This address is a cable user in Mass.
Apparently Gary Stewart IS the linux-sux troll as well as being the flatfish
troll.

He lives at one of these addresses:

93 Thayer St, Millville, MA

30 Chickatawbut St, Dorchester, MA