Re: [News] [SOT] British Government Embraces Microsoft Mentality, Will Permit Spyware

Phil Da Lick! <phil_the_lick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
> Homer wrote:
>> It's the last time I ever buy a new house; from now on I'm going for old
>> buildings ... preferably something with a moat and a drawbridge.
>

> lol

Perhaps you could put in a very very shallow pond, around the perimeter
of your garden, a couple of feet wide, say, and a couple of inches
deep...

--
| mark at ellandroad dot demon dot co dot uk                           |
| Open platforms prevent vendor lock-in.  Own your Own services!       |