Re: [News] Windows Vista Brand in the Toilet in Russia

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> In Russia, Windows advertisements are on the appropriate venue.
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | It reads,”Windows Vista - The Digital Future Starts Here.” Where does it
> | start? There, right there? Gross.
> `----

http://www.crunchgear.com/2008/09/25/in-russia-windows-advertisements-are-on-the-appropriate-venue/

We have these "targets" here in urinals, a clever way to make us boys aim
more carefully -- and I believe we were the first to come up with this:

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/u/urinal.htm

This has evolved into warmth-sensitive targets, which only reveal their true
image when hit precisely and consistently. I think the time is there for
Vista to take its place inside the bowl.
Then again, Vista really seems to appeal to a particular class of people, as
one of the comments on the above posting shows:

 "I have a Vista laptop and XP desktop. To be honest I enjoy the Vista
  experience a lot more. It’s considerably more ascetically pleasing, ..."

There you have it, folks: Vista, being "ascetically pleasing", is the OS of
choice for those who want to give away all their money in return for a life
of hardship and privation.

Richard Rasker
--
http://www.linetec.nl