[News] 5 New Distributions: B2D, PUD, Greenie, ELive, Helix

B2D 中文 Linux 計劃 (B2D 不是 Live CD !) [version 20090919 released]

http://b2d.tnc.edu.tw/

PUD GNU/LINUX [xPUD 0.8.5]

http://pud-linux.sourceforge.net/

Greenie 3.1.1H

http://www.greenie.sk/

Elive 1.9.02 development released

,----[ Quote ]
| The improvement of Elive for the next Stable release is proceeding smoothly,
| also profiting from the up coming release of Debian, to make a new Gold
| series release(based on Debian Stable). All that is needed now is to finish
| implementing a few more things and do the needed stability tests, and add
| more applications to the new translations system.
`----

http://www.elivecd.org/Main/News/137

Helix 2008R1

,----[ Quote ]
| Helix is available as a free downloadable ISO image. It fits on a 700MB
| CD-R(W). Burn it with your favorite cd-writing software and then boot from
| the CD or insert it into a running system. Since Helix is free it comes
| without any formal support. If you have questions read the changelog and
| check out the forums.
`----

http://www.e-fense.com/helix/Download.html

"There is such an overvaluation of technology stocks that it is absurd. I would
include our stock in that category. It is bad for the long-term worth of the
economy."
                                --Steve Ballmer, Microsoft's CEO

Recent:

Distributions I’m looking forward to