Re: Gee, it's too bad chris ahlstrom is such a lying jerkoff...

____/ Gregory Shearman on Sunday 21 September 2008 00:23 : \____

> On 2008-09-20, George Orwell <nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
>> Subject: Re: Gee, it's too bad flatfish is such a jerk...
>> Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 22:53:07 +0100
>>

>> [quote]
>>
>> Now, if only we had faced that guy behind the nym, we'd leave him
>> with a
>> couple of black eyes and no penis, assuming he even has one.
>>
>> [/quote]
>>

>> Does your daughter Stephanie know what sort of lying cunt you really are?
>>

> The Dizum Coward doing its usual cowardly things.
>
> Nothing to see here.
>
> [Watch out for the cross-posting]

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/52a59e0884f035f9

"You must see this in context and also realise that I didn't actually mean what
I typed. The trolls were posting a series of posts in all sorts of online
forums about /me/ (yes, impersonating, pretending to be me) where I am said to
have removed my genitalia. It wasn't one post. It wasn't one forum. To this
date, I have people who find posts from "Roy Schestowitz" about chopping of
his you-know-who. It's all over the Web because the trolls planted it there.
They made it all up.

"They made up some other lies that they repeated endlessly (the Big Lie
propaganda technique, championed by Germany in the 1930s and later by
Microsoft when it launched "Get the Facts"). It was all the work of fiction.
Something about me being beaten up by the police in some gay club? If there
was no anonymity on the Web, there would be basis for slander here. It's all
made up and it's only one example.

"To be honest with you, I went to see a lawyer at the time. It was identity
theft, but the ISPs would not take notice. If only you saw the number of vile
attacks on me at that time... COLA used to be far more of a nuthouse."