Re: [News] OpenOffice.org is Getting Even Faster

On 2009-04-28, Doctor Smith <iaintgotnostinkinemail@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Apr 2009 21:46:54 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>> Achievements for a better start up performance
>
> Why waste the time?
> Just ask the freetards in COLA who claim it's faster than MSOfiice.

    Why pay for something I bought 15 years ago and was overkill even then?

    You might as well start burning Benjamins with a mentality like that.

    OTOH, Windows users are all pirates anyways so it really doesn't matter.

--
       Unfortunately, the universe will not conform itself to
your fantasies. You have to manage based on what really happens        |||