[News] Businesses Built Upon/With Open Source Software

Open Source MagentoCommerce Review

,----[ Quote ]
| I discovered open source ecommerce applications engaging a significant
| proportion of ecommerce professionals. Open source software are considered as
| entry level choice for shopping carts by most ecommerce professionals.
| Although the completeness of open source apps are far from realized, they are
| increasingly making it to the mainstream markets. Extending my support to the
| open source aficionados, I delved into the intricacies of the up and coming
| Magento Commerce.
`----

http://www.ozelwebtasarim.com/index.php/component/content/article/35-sektor-haberleri/3985-open-source-magentocommerce-review?directory=1
http://tinyurl.com/cjeohn

Open-source ad company OpenX launches platform

,----[ Quote ]
| OpenX, a software company that makes an open-source ad serving product for
| online publishers, has launched a platform called OpenX Market to directly
| connect buyers and sellers.
`----

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-10220038-93.html

Challenges And Opportunities for Open Source

,----[ Quote ]
| After interacting with many software end users in different industry
| verticals, we found that when it comes to open source there are main two
| concerns, first is to get required documentation to start with and second is
| to get proper timely support for training, customization and maintenance.
| Also as open source product evolves on every day basis from contribution of
| its large community, some end users afraid of improper code and bugs while
| using it.
`----

http://www.agoravox.com/article.php3?id_article=9741

Recent:

The PeC Review: Magento Is the Open Source Powerhouse

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.practicalecommerce.com/articles/925-The-PeC-Review-Magento-Is-the-Open-Source-Powerhouse-