Re: [News] GNU/Linux is Evolution, Windows is a Dinosaur

Doctor Smith wrote:

> On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 19:45:29 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>

>> The difference between Linux and Windows
>
> People are willing to pay money for Windows rather than use free Linux.
> That says it all.

That's a joke, considering you didn't pay for Windows yourself, instead
insisting that as a 'subcontractor' you're entitled to a copy stolen from
your previous employer 8 years ago!

Even Bill Gates has said that the worst Windows pirates are small business
and home users.

No one pays for Windows, it's force fed to them by OEMS, like fluoride in
the water supply.

When it comes to Windows, people have little free choice.

indeed listen to.  Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or
          Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008