[News] A Look at the New Sabayon Linux 4.1; gNewSense 2.2 Released

Sabayon 4.1 Gnome Released

,----[ Quote ]
| Sabayon Linux is a very full featured DVD sized distribution that is really
| catching on in the Linux community as of late. The most recent release,
| Sabayon 4.1 Gnome, includes some very impressive features, and applications.
| I installed Sabayon 4.1 Gnome this morning and found some great stuff, I
| really have nothing but good things to say about this up and coming Linux
| distro. You can buy Sabayon on DVD inside our shopping cart. A portion of
| each Sabayon DVD sale is donated to the Sabayon project.
`----

http://beginlinux.wordpress.com/2009/04/14/sabayon-41-gnome-released/

gNewSense 2.2 released

,----[ Quote ]
| This release features the return of 3D acceleration -- as free software.
`----

http://www.fsf.org/blogs/community/gnewsense-2.2-released

Recent:

Sabayon Linux 4.1 GNOME Edition Released

,----[ Quote ]
| Almost three months after the release of Sabayon Linux Lite MCE, Fabio
| Erculiani announced yesterday, April 13th, the immediate availability of a
| new edition, entitled Sabayon Linux 4.1 GNOME and based on the Lite MCE
| version. This GNOME edition of Sabayon Linux 4 brings a "ready to use"
| version of the powerful and popular XBMC Media Center, multimedia
| applications, a dark GNOME desktop environment and all the other apps you'll
| need. Sabayon Linux 4.1 GNOME is available for the x86 and x86_64
| architectures, featuring a custom Linux kernel 2.6.29.1 with support for the
| EXT4 filesystem, which is enabled by default in the installer!
`----

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Sabayon-Linux-4-1-GNOME-Edition-Released-109346.shtml

Sabayon 4.1 Gnome Preview

,----[ Quote ]