Re: Advocates - Don't Give Up (good Linux Video)

Verily I say unto thee, that Chris Ahlstrom spake thusly:
> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out this bit o'
> wisdom:

>> Go get some popcorn for Microsoft's upcoming quarterly results. I
>> think it's a fortnight away.
>
> Microsoft made its bed, and it served them well for a couple of
> decades.
>
> Every dog has his day, especially when he "eats his own dog food".

While you're in cliché mode: Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Microsoft's vicious "business" methods will be their undoing.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| Be not deceived; God is not mocked:
| for whatsoever a man soweth,
| that shall he also reap" ~ Galatians 6:7
|
|    Happy Easter.

 21:43:35 up 158 days,  4:26,  4 users,  load average: 0.01, 0.04, 0.02