Re: A VistaBeta7 review, not 2 days old, and the reviewer HATES it !!!

After takin' a swig o' grog, Terry Porter belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> Thanks to Roy S for this link in one of his excellent [News] articles.
>
> http://izanbardprince.wordpress.com/2009/04/10/windows-7-less-stable-slower-could-have-been-called-vista-se/
>
> If there's anything good to be said for Windows anyway it's that most of the
> good software out there is open source and has been ported to it...

<guffaw>

We need the DFS and the "true Linux advocate" to comment and set that guy
straight about OSS quality.

--
Don't kiss an elephant on the lips today.