Re: Nokia discontinues the (Linux-only) Qt Extended stack (Qtopia)

On Sat, 11 Apr 2009 09:32:38 -0500, Sinister Midget wrote:

>>    http://www.sweetjesusihatebilloreilly.com/
>
> I agree with the guy. He probably wastes too much time on the subject,
> but there's nobody that I can think of that's worse than O'Reilly. I
> dislike him even more than Obermann, and that's saying something!

I can't stand O'Reilly but Hannity is worse by far.
O'Reilly is a lot smarter than Hannity, although equally misguided.

Hannity's show is almost exactly the same every single night.
Attack the Dems.
He comes out of the gate like a charging bull at a rodeo spewing the same
hate, night after night.

He will critize Obama's plans, personal associations (he got months out of
the Rev Wright fiasco, and is still whining about it) but at the same time
convieniently ignores the fact that the Republicans and the Bush
administration and big business got us into this mess in the first place.

Look, I don't know if Obama's plans are going to work or if they are going
to make things worse however at least he is doing *something*.

Could you imagine McCain in this situation?

That moron didn't even know how many houses he owned !!
Chances are he would deny there is even a problem.

Roy Schestowitz is correct about one thing, corporate corruption is rampant
and the people have got to take back the economy and rebuild instead of
being slaves to these robber barons.

Roy's ahead of the curve on that one and I will give him that credit.

Anyway, Hannity and O'Reilly are just poor Limbaugh clones.
I can't stand Rush either, but one thing I give him credit for is that he
is entertaining and he doesn't need an earpiece hooked to his producers to
feed him facts like Hannity does. Rush does have a medical hearing
impairment and wears a device for that.
Different thing than the coiled cord earpiece on Hannity's right ear.
Notice the camera angles where Foxnews tries to hide it.