[News] Patent Troll Bill Gates Seeks More Trolling Ammunition

Bill Gates and friends apply for electromagnetic engine patents

,----[ Quote ]
| The patent applications, made public today, were filed by Searete LLC, which
| is part of Intellectual Ventures, the Bellevue-based invention house and
| patent company. Nathan Myhrvold, Microsoft’s former chief technology officer,
| runs Intellectual Ventures and is also named among the inventors on the
| electromagnetic-engine patent applications.
|
| That suggests the filings resulted from one of Intellectual Ventures'
| brainstorming sessions, in which Gates has been known to participate.
`----

http://www.techflash.com/microsoft/Bill_Gates_and_friends_apply_for_patents_on_electromagnetic_engine_42745822.html

Bill Gates: a white-collar criminal with a smile and media companies to glorify
him and hide/bury his many crimes.

Recent:

Bill Gates, top Microsoft executives do some of their inventing on the side

,----[ Quote ]
| Bill Gates and several of Microsoft’s top technologists are credited as
| inventors in eight newly disclosed U.S. patent applications. That isn’t a
| surprise. But here’s where it starts to get unusual: The applications weren’t
| made on Microsoft’s behalf.
|
| [...]
|
| Here's what we know: An entity called Searete LLC applied for the patents.
| Searete is part of Intellectual Ventures LLC, the Bellevue-based invention
|         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
| house run by Nathan Myhrvold, Microsoft’s former chief technology officer.
| Myhrvold’s company has stirred controversy with its large patent hoard.
`----

http://www.techflash.com/microsoft/Gates_top_Microsoft_executives_do_some_inventing_on_the_side34192179.html

Top Microsoft Execs Moonlighting For a Patent Bully

,----[ Quote ]
| "TechFlash reports that Microsoft bigwigs like Craig Mundie and Bill Gates
| (when he still worked there) have been secretly moonlighting at Intellectual
| Ventures (IV), the 'patent extortion fund' run by Bill's pal Nathan Myhrvold.
| A Microsoft spokesman confirmed that its technologists have been sitting in
| on IV-sponsored 'innovation sessions,' where their pearls of wisdom were
| captured and turned into patent applications for Searete, an IV shadow
| corporate entity. And if all goes well, Searete will soon enjoy exclusive
| rights to the fruit of the brainstorming, which includes processes ranging
| from determining and rewarding 'influencers' to treating malaria, HIV, TB,
| hepatitis, smallpox, and cancer."
`----

http://yro.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/11/11/211259

Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation- Truth Revealed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ttq0IdULfjg

Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation- Truth Revealed Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVlnqnMHQ1c