Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Breaks the Law with Price-fixing, Gets Fined

Verily I say unto thee, that Chris Ahlstrom spake thusly:
> After takin' a swig o' grog, Doctor Smith belched out this bit o'
> wisdom:
>
>> highly competitive ... small and medium sized business ... software
>>  of choice

If you're going to shill for Microsoft, the least you could do is at
least /try/ to sound like you're not reading a script from their
marketing department. Consumers, even business consumers, simply don't
talk commercial advertising gibberish.

"Software of choice" my ass.

Since when does Microsoft's racketeering "channel" have anything to do
with "choice"?

OTOH, 50 Million completely /voluntary/ downloads of OpenOffice in just
six months ... now /that's/ choice.

> I've seen enough corruption

Likewise.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "The shepherd drives the wolf from the sheep's throat, for which
| the sheep thanks the shepherd as his liberator, while the wolf
| denounces him for the same act, as the destroyer of liberty.
| Plainly the sheep and the wolf are not agreed upon a definition of
| the word liberty; and precisely the same difference prevails today
| among human creatures." ~ Abraham Lincoln

 19:22:51 up 155 days,  2:05,  4 users,  load average: 0.01, 0.07, 0.05