[News] KOffice 2.0 Enters Release Candidate Stage

KOffice 2.0 RC1 Release Notes

,----[ Quote ]
| The KOffice team is proud to announce the first KOffice Release Candidate for
| the upcoming 2.0 release.
`----

http://www.koffice.org/releases/2.0rc1-release.php

PIM Hackers Boost Akonadi Into The Future

,----[ Quote ]
| This weekend the A-Team (Akonadi, not Amarok) gathered in KDAB's office in
| the heart of Berlin to push the Akonadi PIM storage database to the next
| level.
`----

http://dot.kde.org/2009/04/06/pim-hackers-boost-akonadi-future

Recent:

Koffice icons 2, the HighDef ones.

,----[ Quote ]
| Today we committed the 16x16 icon versions of the koffice application icon
| set for oxygen. we are just missing the 22x22 ones. 256x256 128x128 64x64 4
| 8x48 32x32 and 16x16 done. The big news here is that KOffice 2.0 Beta was 7
| Released .
`----

http://pinheiro-kde.blogspot.com/2009/03/koffice-icons-2-highdef-ones.html

Related:

NLnet Gives KOffice a New Logo and Sponsors ODF development

,----[ Quote ]
| The Dutch NLnet foundation aims to financially support organisations and
| people that contribute to an open information society. Some time ago they
| decided to help KOffice in two exciting ways: to sponsor the design of a new
| logo for KOffice, with matching logo designs for all KOffice applications,
| and to sponsor Girish Ramakrishnan to improve the ODF support in KWord 2.0.
| The KOffice team is deeply grateful to NLnet for this support!
`----

http://dot.kde.org/1208521131/

KOffice Sprint 2008 Starting

,----[ Quote ]
| Some 20 KOffice developers have gathered at the KDAB offices to discuss and
| prepare the upcoming release of KOffice 2.0. Read on to learn about what the
| meeting is for and what is on the agenda to be sorted before the big release.
`----

http://dot.kde.org/1226244000/

KWord: ODF Lists

,----[ Quote ]