Re: [News] What Microsoft's AstroTurfer James Plasmondon Teaches About Novell

After takin' a swig o' grog, Terry Porter belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> Homer wrote:
>
>> Well, as it turns out, GNU/Linux programmers wrote a particularly useful
>> piece of Windows software in C, although the trolls may be disappointed
>> to note that it's licensed GPLv3:
>>
>> http://goodbye-microsoft.com/
>>
> One of the best Windows *must have* programs I've seen yet!

But don't send the link via email; some will think it is malware ;->

--
Your reasoning is excellent -- it's only your basic assumptions that are wrong.