Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft's Hijack of VMWare Noted in the Press

After takin' a swig o' grog, Homer belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

>> Ex-Microsoft execs continue filling the VMware lineup
>
> It's like Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
>
> They did exactly the same thing to the MSBBC.

Co-opting by parasitic invasion?

I'm thinking Hadron's a minor one, for COLA.  Didn't he get into Linux about
the time the Microsoft Linux Lab was announced?  ;->

--
You're currently going through a difficult transition period called "Life."