Re: [News] Early Tour of Fedora 11: Boots in 20 Seconds

Verily I say unto thee, that 7 spake thusly:
> Micoshaft Appil asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock Doctor
> Smith wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Appil Department of
> Marketing:
>
>> How fast can it be removed from the user's system because that's
>> the only thing that counts.

Want some cheese with those sour grapes?

LOL!

> * This message is licensed not sold.

A bit like retail boxes of Vista. None of them were sold either.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It
|  is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." ~ William
|  Pitt the Younger

 05:06:35 up 149 days, 11:49,  5 users,  load average: 0.32, 0.54, 0.49