[News] Legal Audiocast from SFLC, FSF Conference Audio and More

Episode 0x0A: A Guide to GPL Compliance

,----[ Quote ]
| This episode is primarily composed of a recorded speech that Bradley made on
| complying with the GPL. An introduction and wrap-up segment with Bradley and
| Karen is included.
`----

http://www.softwarefreedom.org/podcast/2009/mar/31/0x0A/

FSF releases audio recording of LibrePlanet conference

,----[ Quote ]
| Monday, March 30, 2009 -- The Free Software Foundation (FSF) today released
| the complete audio recordings from the first day of the LibrePlanet GNU/Linux
| conference, held on March 21, 2009, in Cambridge, MA.
`----

http://www.fsf.org/news/libreplanet2009-audio

275 Open Source Policy Initiatives (and growing)...

,----[ Quote ]
| The Center for Strategic and International Studies released their sixth
| update to their CSIS Open Source Policy Study last year, and given their
| track record we should expect to see a new report later this year. The report
| now cites 275 Open Source policy initiatives, with 70% now
| reaching "completed" status. What is become clear to me is the extent to
| which open source development, deployment, and maintenance practices are
| becoming the templates for government best practices for managing information
| technology and transformation.
`----

http://opensource.org/node/417

Recent:

FSF adds speakers for LibrePlanet conference on GNU/Linux: March 21st-22nd

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.fsf.org/news/libreplanet2009-speakers