[News] Video of Ted Ts'o Talk (Linux CTO); Kernel Space Summit Coming

Video: Ted Ts'o on Ext4, BtrFS and first steps with Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| Linux Magazine Online took the opportunity of Fosdem 2009 in Brussels to
| track down and talk to kernel developer and CTO of the Linux Foundation, Ted
| Ts'o.
|
| Ted talks about the improved acceleration of ext4 and the difference between
| ext4 and BtrFS.
`----

http://www.linuxpromagazine.com/online/news/video_ted_ts_o_on_ext4_btrfs_and_first_steps_with_linux

Linux Foundation Unveils Plans for Upcoming Summit

,----[ Quote ]
| The Linux Foundation — the not-for-profit that keeps Linus in keyboards, and
| most recently, has been looking to glam things up a bit — earlier this month
| provided a first glimpse into its plans for the 2009 Collaboration Summit, to
| be held April 8-10 in San Francisco.
`----

http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/linux-foundation-unveils-plans-upcoming-summit

Recent:

Linux is a Kernel

,----[ Quote ]
| This article will discuss the differences between the Linux and Windows
| operating softwares; we discuss some of the pros and cons of each system.
`----

http://www.ocmodshop.com/ocmodshop.aspx?a=1237

Linux 2.6.29-rc3

,----[ Quote ]