It costs Microsoft $27.5 billion annualy in operating expenses.

  • Subject: It costs Microsoft $27.5 billion annualy in operating expenses.
  • From: Terry Porter <linux-2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 09:19:22 +1100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
That's ** PER YEAR **

And some say they will be around forever ...

SPLORF!

begin{quote}
On Tuesday, however, Ballmer seemed to indicate that Microsoft is
considering how to make software for netbooks into a more profitable
business. He touched on the idea of a separate netbook version of Windows
7, but also seemed to say Windows 7 could push up netbook prices.

tp> ** could ** push up prices !!! LOL

He said Microsoft is thinking about "how we get customers to want to trade
up from a lower-priced offering to higher-priced offering" in the netbook
category.

end{quote}
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews
/2008780059_apmicrosoftanalystmeeting.html?syndication=rss

Good luck with that monkey boy ....

Windows, pay more for less .....

indeed listen to.  Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or
          Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008