[News] Coverage of GNU/Linux Installfests in Texas and India

HeliOS Project Brings Linux Technology to the East Side

,----[ Quote ]
| The 4 distros for this particular install were Ubuntu Ulitimate, OpenSuse,
| Mint and AntiX. The main room center will more than likely be uniform
| installs of Ultimate Ubuntu. That will make teaching classes a bit easier and
| lessen confusion.
`----

http://linuxlock.blogspot.com/2009/02/helios-project-brings-linux-technology.html

Linux Install Fest at Dishaa ‘09

,----[ Quote ]
| ‘Linux Install Fest’ will be held as part of Dishaa ‘09, the annual event of
| the Computer Science Department of the Sree Chitra Thirunal College of
| Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram, on February 28 and March 1 at Kanakakkunnu
| Palace. The fest is being organised in association with the Free Software
| Users Group (FSUG).
`----

http://www.expressbuzz.com/edition/story.aspx?Title=Linux+Install+Fest++at+Dishaa+%E2%80%9809&artid=IrHTeLNQQYg=&SectionID=lMx/b5mt1kU=&MainSectionID=lMx/b5mt1kU=&SEO=Free+Software+Users+Group&SectionName=tm2kh5uDhixGlQvAG42A/07OVZOOEmts
http://tinyurl.com/b9zzzz

It spreads /fast/.

Recent:

Linux installation fistival in JUST..

,----[ Quote ]
| Yesterday was a great day. We, the open source group at Jordan University of
| Science and Technology were holding a Linux installation festival to teach
| people about FOSS and to show them the path to their freedom. There were four
| distros: Ubuntu 8.10, openSUSE 11.1, Mandriva, Fedora 10 and PC BSD.
`----

http://omarsdaydreams.blogspot.com/2009/01/linux-installation-fistival-in-just.html

5 Best Linux Distros to Convert Windows Users

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.intranetjournal.com/articles/200901/ij_01_06_09b.html