Re: [News] The Criminal Acts of ACTA Forced Into Visibility

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ACTA: questions in the European Parliament
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Whether the European Parliament will be able to scrutinise ACTA -
> | Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement -  is the topic of an oral question
> | tabled for the March session of the European Parliament.  The question,
> | from
> | Swedish MEP Jens Holm , asks whether the final draft of  of any
> | forthcoming agreement will be published by the Council before final
> | agreement and whether
> | the  European and national Parliaments will be able to scrutinise the
> | text. A third question asks that the Council should not agree and rubber
> | stamp the ACTA during the Parliament's recess for the elections.
> `----
>
> http://www.iptegrity.com
index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=260&Itemid=9

Lets drop ACTA and start again.

But this time without all the malarky
of anti-democracy pricks in the middle making whacko claims like we will
publish after we finish.
Democracy is all about engaging in debate before starting.