Re: the most irritating fuck on Usenet ..

DFS <nospam@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Congrats Moshe!  You reduced a babbling cola idiot to an even more babbling
> cola idiot!

So nice of you to confirm what we've known since his first post here.
So, does this make it an official admission that "doctor smith" is moshe aka
flatty aka gary the person who wasn't going to post here anymore (AGAIN)?
--
|   spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   |   Windows95 (noun): 32 bit extensions and a    |
|                          | graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit |