[News] [Rival] Microsoft Looters Enjoy Time on Their Ship While Another Ship Sinks

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Looters Enjoy Time on Their Ship While Another Ship Sinks
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 04:21:49 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

'Stimulus' saves Microsoft Billionaire Hundreds of Millions

,----[ Quote ]
| Billionaire Paul Allen is a Microsoft cofounder, the owner of the NFL's
| Seattle Seahawks and the owner of the NBA's Portland Trailblazers.
|
| [...]
|
| So what will Paul do with that money until 2014? Invest it in technology that
| reduces our dependence on foreign oil and creates new "green collar" jobs for
| America, per the goals of Obama's stimulus plan, of course.
|
| Or Paul maybe can buy a new boat. He already owns two, here is one of them
`----

http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/5651/52/

'Stimulus' = stealing from the poor, giving to billionaires under guise
of "securing jobs".

Recent:

Microsoft Applauds the Senate Passage of the Economic Stimulus Bill

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Microsoft-Applauds-the-Senate-Passage-of-the-Economic-Stimulus-Bill-104279.shtml