Re: Anyone notice how the trolls are mainly taking amongst themselves thesedays ?

____/ High Plains Thumper on Saturday 21 February 2009 03:33 : \____

> Terry Porter wrote:
>
>> I guess that's because no one here bothers reading their
>> infantile trash anymore ?
>>
>> Their followups are starting to look like this :-
>>
>> -Hadron
>>  -DFS
>>   -Hadron
>>    -Snit
>>     -Clogwog
>>      -Snit
>>       -Hadron
>>        -Ezekiel
>>         -Hadron
>>
>> Perhaps the trolls should start "COLATSGHHH", because they
>> aren't getting any love or hugs here ?
>
> Nope.  See:
>
> http://www.multinombres.com.ar/gpage.html
>
> [quote]
> Subject: 4.1 Drivel
>
> Posts without interesting content are simple to produce. Cascades
> have a long history on usenet, usually containing wordplays round
> a specific theme. The Trolls version is a cascade of drivel. two
> persons working online to the same newsserver can throw a thread
> between themselves and create very large numbers of posts. One
> person can throw a thread between two or more sockpuppets.
> [/quote]
>
>> Comp.Os.Linux.Advocacy.Troll.Support.Group.Hugs.Hugs.Hugs
>
> Er, no.  comp.os.linux.trolls.die.die.die

Bork! Bork! Bork!

- --
                ~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz     | Run a Linux server, sit on your hands all day
Mem:   2075800k total,  1660792k used,   415008k free,    12460k buffers