[News] Compiz 0.8.0 Released, New ATI Drivers Also

[compiz] [ANNOUNCE] compiz-0.8.0

,----[ Quote ]
| New plugin "commands" that handles the bindings for arbitrary commands that
| previously were handled in core. In addition to the previously present key
| bindings button and edge bindings were added as well.
`----

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/compiz/2009-February/003299.html

[ANNOUNCE] xf86-video-ati 6.11.0

,----[ Quote ]
| xf86-video-ati 6.11.0
|
| Highlights:
| - - Lots of bug fixes since 6.10.0
| - - Crtc/output/encoder rework
| - - Render repeat mode fixes
|
| 6.12.0 will be soon to follow with accel support for r6xx/r7xx chips
|
| Alan Coopersmith (2):
|       Remove xorgconfig & xorgcfg from See Also list in man page
|       Add README with pointers to mailing list, bugzilla & git repos
`----

http://lists.x.org/archives/xorg-driver-ati/2009-February/008479.html

Recent:

First Look: Elive E17 Compiz