Re: [News] Ubuntu GNU/Linux Advocated in the British Press

http://tinyurl.com/6hecfx

Subject: Re: Roy Schestowitz
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 08:37:41 +0100

[quote]
> He has software that takes RSS feeds, sorts them, searches for
> certain phrases, makes comments taken from a database and
> spits out the stuff to every corner of the Internet.

Unlike you - a troll with a chip on your shoulder who manually
creates so much shite aka anti-Roy spam that no-one, that's
right, NO-ONE wants to read, that you've single-handedly reduced
the appeal and effectiveness of a newsgroup.

Please, go create another group and move to it. If you really
have a voice someone wants to listen to, you'll get them moving
over to it.

You can get treatment for obsessive compulsive disorder you know!
[/quote]

--
HPT
Quando omni flunkus moritati